Careers Planned. Opportunities Curated. Development Accelerated.
Central Standard Talent
Central Standard is a technical talent and recruiting agency that specializes in helping U.S. businesses assemble and retain high-performance software development teams in the central time zone that is Mexico.
We are not a development shop – i.e., we do not take on projects or attempt to arbitrage labor. Rather, we help a select group of partners screen and interview technical talent to bring onboard as their own permanent employees.
Operating at the epicenter of the Mexican Silicon Valley, our unique focus and commitment to the region and its abundant supply of world-class engineers sets us apart. We love technology, and are experts at identifying and screening for smart, fluent, ambitious talent across all disciplines. But our love for the people that create the technology propels our mission: to curate the opportunities that allow our clients to achieve their loftiest career goals and ambitions.
1. We identify the candidates in Mexico that have the skills and experience to match your job profile.
2. We interview and screen potential candidates for fluency, cultural fit, desired career path, and availability.
3. We perform follow-up technical interviews with the candidates we think are the best match.
4. We recommend the best candidate for you – the one we think your team should interview and hire.
5. If you agree, we help both sides negotiate the compensation package, offer, and acceptance.
6. We handle the local on-boarding processes and contracts packages to ensure a smooth and fast start.
7. We add your new employee to our comprehensive healthcare and benefits package in Mexico.
8. We provide ongoing local HR support such as equipment, office space, travel, expense reimbursements, etc.
9. We process payroll and make all of the tax and benefit payments and filings required each month in Mexico.
10. We send you a single invoice each month from our U.S. entity with a separate line item for our monthly fee.